FLASH MESSAGE and INFORMATION NOTE PAD

Tips on how to get the most out of your system.
dm.dean
Site Admin

Post by dm.dean » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:57 am

FLASH MESSAGE
From any workstation you can now send a FLASH INFO MESSAGE to all logged on booking stations
This is particulary usefull if all of your staff are not in one room or you need everyone to follow specific instructions
i.e. Stop taking work for Wheelchair Vehicles or i.e. No more Bookings we are FULLY BOOKED

To create the message Press Ctrl-G as you would for a Global message but then select then Page Up and it will display FLASH INFO. Type a short message and press END
This Message will sound a Bing on all booking stations, it displays the typed Message in the PINK BAR bar below the jobs page and when received it displays the name of the person logged on that sent it

INFORMATION NOTE PAD
You will all be familiar with the Tip Of The Day Panel displayed on all booking machines apart from ALPHA as this station shows vital information such as Job Offer, Job Received etc instead of the Tip Of The Day Panel
The INFORMATION panel is used to explain and guide telephonists on anything whatsoever, i.e. any helpful information that describes a new account, new roads on a housing estate or infact anything

To create the INFORMATION NOTE PAD TEXT message Press Ctrl-G as you would for a Global message but then select Page Up and Press Page Up again and it will display Notepad 15 Mins:
Each time you select Page Up it will cycle through 15mins, 60 mins, 24hrs and finally 7 days as this selection will determine the duration of this Information message

Write your message and when finished select END. Within a few minutes the Tip Of The Day Panel will be replaced with the heading INFORMATION, this Message will not bing but will show as an INFORMATION message